The Scirocco&Corrado Forum  

Atpakaļ   The Scirocco&Corrado Forum > Pasākumi un sacensības > Citi pasākumi (ārzemēs)
Lietotājs
Parole
Reģistrācija Biežāk uzdotie jautājumi Lietotāji Kalendārs Meklēt Jaunas ziņas Atzīmēt forumus kā izlasītus

Atbilde

Tēmas opcijas Meklēt tēmā
Vecs 28.05.2012, 13:52   #1
sciroriderPL
Jauniņais

sciroriderPLLietotāja bilde

Reģistrācija: 18.01.2009
Ziņas: 76
sciroriderPL .Neitrāls
Laba ziņa SCIROCCOMEETING POLAND 2012

Hi guys

I hope you had a safe trip home and you finally menaged to pull the broken Scirocco back home....

I wanted to thank you all for coming, it was beautiful to meet you all again. Congratulations to you for the six prizes you won Next when come also with Sciroccos MKI, I am sure you will bring back all prizes to Latvia

Here are some links with pics from the meeting :

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...26368287649937

https://picasaweb.google.com/kierozalski/Zlot2012

So thank you once again, regards from Poland and I hope to see you all on the V Edition

Regards

Chris
Scirocco mk2 GT '88
Scirocco mk1 GT '79

crazy about scirocco....
sciroriderPL nav forumā   Citēt
Vecs 28.05.2012, 20:47   #2
NIKA
Moderators/Kluba biedrs

NIKALietotāja bilde

Reģistrācija: 17.02.2006
Ziņas: 8,906
NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt NIKA . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt
Noklusējot

Thank you for a wonderful event!

We are very pleased that this year we came to you at this meeting, and not because they have received so many prizes, but because they were very glad to meet you again and sorry that event lasted only 2 days

Until next year
Vecs 28.05.2012, 21:47   #3
juraans
Lietotājs

juraansLietotāja bilde

Reģistrācija: 06.02.2010
Dzinējs: 1.6 Tdi
Ziņas: 924
juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt juraans . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt
Noklusējot

Yeah, must agree to Nika - thanks for the event, thanks for inviting, it was really a great pleasure to take part in this meeting.
Hopefully we will meet again next year.

Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk

juraans nav forumā   Citēt
Vecs 30.05.2012, 23:43   #4
Drag
Kluba biedrs

DragLietotāja bilde

Reģistrācija: 22.06.2006
Dzinējs: 2.0 16V
Ziņas: 3,899
Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt Drag . Tādu reputāciju nevar apšaubīt
Noklusējot

Thanks for so good event

Broken scirocco, will be back in next year
Vecs 01.06.2012, 01:07   #5
Students
Kluba biedrs

StudentsLietotāja bilde

Reģistrācija: 15.12.2010
Dzinējs: 1.8 JH
Ziņas: 1,261
Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība Students .Vietēja slavenība
Noklusējot

I find this event ubercool

As this was the first time I went to this kind of event and did not know what to expect from it, it seemed well done and very good My companions were very tired because of such great piece of road in shaken Scirocco + this was they`re first time they went so far with a car. I had several times traveled longer distances and such, and knew what to expect in the way so it did not seemed so painful. I enjoy small Scirocco model te most. It will now delight me every day and will cause great memories of this trip and will be as a nice memory from my first International Scirocco Meeting.

I would say that the trip started from Bauska for me. Karlix was the first there as I joined and everyone else later. Karlix was taken care of very cool part of our trip that added even more positive and attractive touch to overall event,
I mean the bonnet of the Corrado where everyone had to sign.

So Karlix will remain a great memory of this event too You will see in pictures - long exhaustive road, some pit-stops at gass stations mainly, then the morning comes, on the way we are looking for opened car wash spots, then also followed by entertainment around the car wash. Sadly I have no pictures of our first restaurant where we congratulated Runcha in his anniversary with a big, delicious cake and champagne When we were fed and calmed down a bit, along the way we had a bit strained emotions, we went to last pit-stop before finish - Auchan supermarket,
where we bought everything for evening and morning. Immediately after the supermarket we were slowed down again by the road repairs, but later when we droved to a smaler, quiet, country road we could cool off from the tight traffic.

When we finaly arrived at camping the odometer showed 1070km, began check-in to the event organizer, house key collection, prezents, t-shirts, and then our own house inspection. Little bit laxed, quietly settled into our cool houses we could start to open our bottles Also there are a couple pictures of the general meeting by the big lake and fireplace, afterthat Latvian team dinner

Day two. Waking up at 7 approximetly at 8 departure to the former Karmann factory which is now under the name of Valmet Automotive and manufactures the BMW convertible soft roofs. Refilling the cars on the way to the factory of course. At factory we were nicely welcomed with delicious biscuits, drinks and presentation of the factory, the firm and it`s scope of operation. The factory was interesting and worth to see, unfortunately it was forbiden to take photos inside.

Factory they get all the necessary parts and dealing with putting together works. A composite roof frame colors they are sent to other companies. On the ground they cut and sewn soft roof coating. Very interestingly seemed that they cut the fabric material with high pressure water jets and culd cut at once through seven sheets of material. Rear glass within soft roofs were glued with highly accurate robot-arm. Recived, already painted, roof frames were covered with prepared soft roof tops, then the testing works begun, and finally certification. For approximate insight MINI roof consists of 120 + parts and BMW 6series of 460 + parts. After visiting the factory we went to a photo session at the castle.

Pictures you already seen from our Polish friend, of course, there is some pic`s also in my gallery Like Runcha, Jolanta, Cobra, Shrek, again Runcha, Jolanta After the photo session there was free time for lunch and so on. Then we got a warm tasty meals and ice cream

Before going back to camping we put our own cars in front of the castle for photo shoot. There was a curiosity with some local homeless guy who was nicely settled down in shot and left only when we offered him a cigarette.

Again shopping for evening, a small photo session of our houses, grilling, eating. Again together at shore of a lake, where continued collection of signatures. Eating, drinking, our fascination with the small shopping and going to bed.

Day three. Rising at 9 around 10 left to check out one of Europe's largest military exhibits. Outside the museum, there were exhibited a lot of military equipment - a variety of tanks, airplanes, cannons, etc.

It`s pity that we did not managed to visit the inside of the museum, I wanted to look at the weapons, uniforms and all they had to offer. I was laughing that they were afraid of the crowd not to snitch out something But the fact remains that the museum visit was enjoyable and in my life I had never been in such big exibition of different war technique and I doubt to see one again.

On morning Dony was originally left at the camping and was sleaping probably but while we were on the museum he ranged and told that he will drive to join us. On the way he had trubble with his engine so he had to stop at nearest supetrmarket parking lot where on our arrival the engine head was amputated and the fault discovered.

Detailed story from Dony, as long as all were around Dony`s Sciroccoand dealed with problem solving I went to get a good meal: D At last when we were all back at camp the promised attractions begun - the generator throwing and Scirocco pulling. Everyone already knows that the competitions went very well for us, so there are some cool pictures of our strongman`s

After competitions, after gathering all the results were were again invited to the lakeside to the final ceremony.

At the same evening of ceremony we went back to home but before I had disappeared for 1.5 h to lie dawn a litle bit, as I heard in the meantime, our Polish and German frends came to congratulate us. We were excited about the party and that we managed to bring home so much prize`s and the Polish frends had a noticeable surprise too. Then followed the farewells and the way back home + small entertainment on way home with weights in Lithuanian supermarket.

As you all know there were troubles with Dony`s car`s engine nad Karlix car`s fan and brakes, but thank God we all droved at home safe. And without troubles event would not been event. This will be for us all to remember and from which, once again, to learn. This event was definitely worth to attend and I hope to attend next year too.

As I was saying event seemed ubercool, I can`t describe all in words and pictures - you should be there

Special thank`s and best wishes to organizators of the event, to our helpful Polish friends, and all my colleagues for nice company.

From my point of view it`s all on a large scale so in order to speak, a few more pictures: https://plus.google.com/photos/11063...25045148601153 AND https://plus.google.com/photos/11063...98553198480833
Students nav forumā   Citēt
Atbilde

Šeit ir: 1 (lietotāji - 0 , ciemiņi - 1)

Tēmas opcijas Meklēt tēmā
Meklēt tēmā:

Paplašināta meklēšana

Ziņojuma noteikumi
Jūs ne drīkstat sākt jaunas tēmas
Jūs nedrīkstat atbildēt
Jūs nedrīkstat pievienot pielikumus
Jūs ne drīkstat labot savus ziņojumus

BB-kodi Iesl.
Smailiņi Iesl.
[IMG] kods Iesl.
HTML kods Izsl.
Pāriet uz citu forumu

Visi laiki ir norādīti GMT +4. Pašreizējais laiks ir : 21:50.

Kontakti: infoscirocco.lv     © 2003 - 2014 The SCIROCCO Club